NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PARTICIPATING ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: The DFG e-Club Survey (the “Survey”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are 21 years old or older as of the date of entry, who are members of DFG e-Club as of July 18, 2018, and who participate in the Survey via the Del Frisco’s Grille e-Club email link. Entrants must complete the Survey prior to August 2, 2018. The Survey is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Del Frisco’s Grille (the “Sponsor”), its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Survey.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Survey Rules (the “Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. the Survey is subject to all applicable federal, state local and municipal laws and regulations.
3. Survey Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about July 18, 2018 and ending August 1, 2018. All online entries must be received by August 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants that complete the survey and enter their valid email address on record with the DFG e-Club will earn one (1) entry. All entries received during the Survey Period will be entered for a chance to win one (1) $500.00 Del Frisco’s Grille Gift Card valid at a Del Frisco’s Grille location. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, the entry will be deemed as entered by the name of the primary cardholder listed on the DFG e-Club account on the date the entry was earned. The entry must fulfill all Survey requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the gift card. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in all of the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor, Inc.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, post-due, misdirected, copied, transferred, illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. You acknowledge that in posting your entry, it will be freely accessible to the public and you grant Sponsor the right to display such entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with and/or abusing any aspect of the Survey. Only the winner will be contacted.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive one (1) $500.00 Del Frisco’s Grille gift card valid at a Del Frisco’s Grille location. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winner is permitted. Sponsor is not responsible for any expenses incurred by participants in connection with participating in the Survey or claiming or using the prize awarded in the Survey.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: A random drawing from all eligible entries will take place on or about August 2, 2018 and will be conducted by independent judges under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winner will be notified via e-mail on Thursday, August 2, 2018. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Survey is conditioned upon compliance with all applicable federal, state local and municipal laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SURVEY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Survey, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. The winner may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release which must be returned to the appropriate contact person within two (2) days. Failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions may result in a winner’s disqualification.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Survey should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Survey. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Survey or website or violates these Official Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Survey, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer more than that allowed by Survey Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Survey may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Survey and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This SURVEY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE U.S.AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Survey, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Survey, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tarrant County, Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Survey), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 2900 Ranch Trail, Attn: Marketing Dept., Irving, TX 75063. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Survey is Del Frisco’s Grille, 2900 Ranch Trail, Irving, TX 75063.